Duration: 06.00 – 23.30
Availability: Every Day ( except 24 & 25 April )
06.00 – 07.00 Pick up & drive to Eceabat
Appr. at 08.30 short break for Breakfast
12.00 Lunch upon arrival in Eceabat
13.00 Ferry to Canakkale & drive to Archaeological Site of Troy
14.00 – 17.00 Troy Tour, drive & ferry to Eceabat
18.15 Depart back to Istanbul
Short break on halfway for 20 min.
23.30 – 24.00 Drop off at Hotels in Istanbul
- The Trojan Horse which was used in the movie Troy
- The Trojan Horse (Did it really exist ?)
- Helen of Troy (Was she the real cause of the war ?)
- The Trojan Wars
- Battle between Achilles an Hector
- The 3200 years old city walls of Troy VI and VII
- The East gate of VI (VIP entrance of Troy VI)
- The Temple of Athena
- Walls of Troy II and Megaron House
- Walls of Troy I (The oldest ruins of Troy)
- The trench of Schliemann
- The ramp of Troy II
- The Scaean Gate
- The Gate of Troy VI (Where possibly the tricky wooden horse was taken)
- Sanctuary (Sacrificing Altars)
- Roman Bath
- Odeon (Music theatre)
- South gate of Troy VI
- Ruins of agora (Market place)
- Professional English speaking guide.
- All transportation including ferry ride and private bus.
- Entrance fee.
- Drinks during Lunch
- Gratitudes for Guide & Driver
After Tour instead of Istanbul can be arranged overnight Bus to Selcuk, Bursa, etc.