06.00 – 06.30 Pick up from hotel in Taksim, Beşiktaş, Beyoğlu, Şişli, Ortaköy, Bebek
06.30 – 07:00 Pick up from hotel in Sultanahmet, Beyazıd, Sirkeci, Laleli
07.15 Pick up from hotel in Ataturk Airport Area
Depart at 07.30 from Istanbul to Canakkale.
The duration of the drive takes about 5,5 hours.
In the morning between 08.00 – 08.30 we’re going to have a stop for breakfast.
During the travel you’ll watch the movie ” Gallipoli ”
Arrive Eceabat ; The Town Center of Gallipoli Peninsula Historical National Park ( 12.00 – 12.30 )
Lunch in Eceabat ( Soup, Chicken, Rise, Salat, Fruits or Dessert , Water and Bread )
After Lunch you’ll drive to the ANZAC Battlefield area on the Gallipoli Peninsula to start an tour which you wil never forget
During the Galliopli Campaign the aim of the soldier were after capturing the hills coming to narrows and getting the control of the castles and canon batteries. We starting our tour from the narrowiest part of Dardanelles, after having a quick look to get idea of the narrows we drive to landing beaches.
- Kilitbahir Fortress
- Turkish Canon Batteries
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery ( the grave of John Simpson )
- ANZAC Cove
- Ariburnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Commemorative Site
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial
- Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cem
- The Nek
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
17.30 End of the tour
18.00 Depart Back to Istanbul
20.30 Have a stop for break
23.00 Drop off to hotels in Istanbul
- All transportation in private ‘Non Smoking’ bus. ( Istanbul – Gallipoli – Istanbul )
- 1 Restaurant Lunch
- Museum entrance fee.
- Local, Professional English speaking guide